At Al Massa, the secracy and the privacy of all our respected and regarded customers is the first and foremost priority for us. We know that their information provision is a huge symbol of their trust and we never want this trust to be shaken or shattered. So we try our best to keep all this information that the customers share with us safe and secret. As we act a facilitating agent between the customers and our hotel affiliates, we try our best to disclose only the information that is agreed upon by the customer to share with the hotels and we do inform the customers before sharing any information with the hotels. Other than that, we never disclose or share the customer's information with any one no matter what happens. So all the customers must be absolutely satisfied that their information is in safe hands.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Al Massa will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Al Massa takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Al Massa cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Al Massa is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted